The written consent must include:
- A description of the real estate transaction;
- A statement that the licensee is acting for two or more parties to the transaction and that, in acting for these parties, the licensee has a conflict of interest;
- A statement that the licensee will not disclose any confidential information for 1 year after the revocation or termination of the brokerage agreement unless he is required to do so per court order or he is given written permission by that party;
- A statement that a party is not required to consent to the licensee acting on his behalf;
- A statement that the party is giving his consent without coercion and understands the terms of the consent given.
Categories: Residential Disclosure Guide, Consent to Act